Sunday, August 16, 2009

Welcome to the World

Look who came to meet us this morning!! Griffin Presley Looper!
He was born at 8:24am weighing 8 lbs exactly and 21 inches long. Just a perfect bundle of joy!

Mom called me at about 8:00 in the morning to tell me that Lisa was headed in to have the baby. Then about twenty minutes later she called back and when I picked up the phone I could hear Griffin's sweet cries in the back ground and Mom saying "He's here!" *grins*

Lisa must have done some of the laboring at home because from the time they got to the parking lot to actual birth was NINETEEN minutes!!! Wow!

Look at this beautiful sister of mine! Can you believe she just gave birth!
Do you know what else? This was completely natural too....that means NO epidural! Wow! Isn't she amazing!? I am so very proud of her and couldn't be more excited to be an Aunt again! *smiles*

I got to go over at lunch today to see them again and just love on this sweet bundle of joy! Mmmmm I love that sweet baby smell!
Welcome to the world sweet Griffin! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful miracle
I love the whole family.
MoM