Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yum! Peaches

Look at this little hunk of love! My sweet nephew Griffin getting one of his first few tastes of peaches from Grandma *grins*
I just adore getting to spend my lunch with my precious nephews and my Mom and Dad. It is such a fun treat, I wish I could do it for the rest of my life! *grins*
Griff is mostly still on breast milk, but he's enjoying a few tastes of yummy fruits and veggies. I just can't believe what a good baby he is. He is always happy, contently cooing and just smiling all over the place. I want to pack him up and take him everywhere with me and just show off his cuteness!
Look at him grinning from cheek to cheek, wow!! My baby fever is in over drive now *laughs*
I just love this last picture where he is making perfect eye contact with Grandma. I think he's in love *grins* so special!

1 comment:

Matt and Lori said...

How precious! I love that last picture too :) I am jealous you get to spend your lunches with such a handsome guy, I can't wait to squeeze him on Easter! Thanks for the pictures while I wait to love on him!