Friday, April 23, 2010

Funny Photos

Today I was inspired by Julie to post some random funny pictures from over the years that always make me smile! This awesome photo was taken on the fourth of July! While waiting with anticipation for the fireworks to start Lori, Julie and I laid down on the picnic blanket and discovered that our long hair made some pretty amazing mustaches *grins* I love how Julie is grabbing for the end of her 'stach Here I am on a hike at The Tetons, way up and around Jenny Lake. It had been raining a lot the day before so the "trail" had turned into more of a little river. Totally mesmerized by the scenery around me I missed my footing and with arms sprawling in all directions grabbed this vine just in time to save myself from face planting in a huge mud puddle!I'm thankful Julie gave me permission to use this photo *smiles* Here she is cradling all six foot four inches of her dear husband and she appears to be singing him an enchanting tune!! Can't you tell they're so in love *smiles*I love this picture because it reminds me of all the fun times Kenny and I share on our road trips. We can crack each other up for hours on end and boy does that make the time fly!
Here's another one of some of my sweet sisters! This was at Falls Creek church camp in a 110 degree heatwave! (but we're still as cool as ever *laughs*)

The following photos have to be viewed as a grouping....using a tripod and the camera timer we were trying to take some sentimental, romantic engagement pictures... In an attempt to recreate some engagement photos that I had seen recently, Kenny was instructed to "cradle my face lovingly"...We could not stop laughing! He said it felt awkward like he was karate chopping my throatLuckily we "got it together" and just went for a sweet smooch and a few more laughsAnd last but not least, I don't think anyone can see this picture and not laugh *grins* This is my precious nephew Griffin and I just know he's thinking "what in the world is Grandpa doing to my ears!?"
Oh I LOVE that boy!!

1 comment:

Jessica {The Novice Chef} said...

What cute, and funny pictures!!