Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Top Moments of 2008

  • Marrying the man of my dreams on the most wonderful day of my life!
  • Our glorious honeymoon in St. Thomas
  • Standing beside my sister as she married the man of her dreams
  • Seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time in my life
  • Hiking for MILES to see the Delicate Arch at Arches National Park and then staring speechlessly in wonder..
  • Seeing the Kansas City Zoo and going back to the Renaissance Fair
  • Clinging to chains on a mountain side for my dear life, to hike across a tiny ledge and see Angels Landing with Kenny!
  • Going to Colorado for the Fourth of July with my fabulous new mother and father-in-law
  • Waking up at 3:00 in the morning to go see meteors streak across the sky
  • Watching Dave Matthews in concert at the Bricktown Ballpark to celebrate our two month anniversary (the third concert of my whole life!)
  • Seeing Kenny's soccer team take second place in their tournament
  • Going to Missouri to spend time with Neil and Julie at their beautiful apartment and wonderful church
  • Seeing three young Buffalos at dusk in the Wichita Mountains
  • My birthday trip to Kansas City and seeing A Christmas Carol
  • Celebrating my first Thanksgiving and Christmas with MY HUSBAND :)

Wow, so many new and wonderful things have happened this year! I am so excited to see what next year brings!

We wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year!!

No comments: