Friday, January 2, 2009

One last Christmas

You might think I'd be sick of Christmas by now, but I'm NOT! I love spreading the Christmas celebrations all out and making it last FOREVER *grins* I am SO thankful that Kenny and I were able to spend Christmas with both of our families!

We had "Christmas" on New Years Day with my family. We all met up at Mom and Dad's about 2:00 and went straight to the presents! They seem to be first priority when you've got a little three year old who's super excited about them! lol

My nephew Bryce was Santa's little helper and helped pass out all the gifts (and helped unwrap a few too, lol). It all kind of seems like a whirlwind of gifts and paper and bows and excitement! We all had a great time just being together! My mom made some beautiful aprons, one for each of us girls. They are so lovely, I don't know if I'll be able to stand to get mine dirty :)
One extra special gift of the day was from Bart and Lisa to Bryce...it was a tee-shirt that said "Big Brothers Share Trucks".....WHAT!?!? Big Brothers!?!? EEEEeeee I know I screamed with excitement!! "You're having another Baby!!!" and ran over to scoop them up with hugs! Bryce probably thought I was crazy ;) .... yep, I'm going to be an Aunt again! They're due around the end of August! How EXCITING!After gifts we settled down for a YUMMY dinner and night of game playing and fun! We played a card game that Julie and Neil taught us, and a big game of chickens foot dominoes. I think Neil or Dad won. Somehow those boys always seems to out score us *grins* we girls are going to have to team up next time!

It was just a day of love all around! I really savor every opportunity to spend time with the ones I love!

No comments: