Friday, November 20, 2009

Sister shopping

Hmmmm, that title sounds like I'm in the market for a new sister *laughs* That is not the case at all! I am head over heels happy with the one's I've got! Love you girls!!

What that title actually means is that I got to go on a much needed and far too long delayed shopping trip with my sweetie sister Lori. She's such a busy lady, going to school and holding down a nearly full time internship, plus projects on the side, it's hard to find a time meet up. We finally nailed down a Thursday evening that we were both free, yay!
We me up at Penn Square Mall and got right down to the shopping. I had some amazing coupons for Bath and Body Works where if you spent ten dollars you got a free item of your choice. Anything thirteen dollars or under.....anything! Wow! So we both got some fabulous freebies!
I got this amazing lotion. It smells restful and relaxing. I especially love the bottle. It looks classy and expensive, plus it's glass so I can re-fill it once the lotion runs out and it's green, my favorite color! *grins*

We stopped in Sephora and got to test out a billion different eye shadows and fun new makeup products. We also got to smell perfumes to our hearts content.

Next we shared a delicious dinner of Bourbon Chicken and Rice and then continued on our merry way. We stopped off at Target and I got some fantabulous black tights. They go great under a new dress I bought recently. It was kind of short and needed something stylish to make it wearable. These tights were just the trick...

those aren't really my legs (so skinny, I wish) *grins*

We really had a fun night and I can't wait to go again soon!!

4 comments:

Neil and Julie said...

I didn't know green was your favorite color! I is mine too! That's funny.

Neil and Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Lori said...

Haha I'm glad you aren't shopping for new sisters :) I had a lot of fun shopping with you! We'll have to do that again before Christmas so I can finish my shopping list!

Anonymous said...

I love your girls and I'm so proud you are such good friends and sisters too!!
MoM