Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random musings...

~These are the beautiful leaves, changing color, that I get to see on the way to my Dad and Mom's house. I get to go there for lunch almost every weekday!
~I'm already listening to Christmas music on pandora! I think it's about time to put the tree up *laughs*

~Kenny and I planted some amazing purple and apricot pansies in three big pots in our backyard. They were left overs that my Mom gave to us. They make me smile so big every time I see them! ~We have been running everyday after work now that Kenny is done with soccer practice, getting ready for the half marathon. I surprised myself and was able to run the whole time without stopping to walk. I'm so out of practice I thought I'd be a wimp but I made it!

~Oh man, one of my favorite smells on earth is clean laundry....Bounce "Outdoor Fresh" scent to be specific *winks* I'm thinking about putting one of those dryer sheets in with the A/C filter so that when the air flows through it the whole house will smell yummy! (is that a fire hazard?)~I love our new burglar alarm system, it gives me a lot of peace of mind. I love hearing it chirp when the door opens and knowing that the house is safe even when we're not there. Sometimes I pretend I'm a spy (like Catherine Zeta Jones) and try to trick the motion sensor....it always catches me.

~I think I've got Kenny convinced that if by some chance of fate we end up with twin girls someday, we should name them Kendra and Kara (awwww, love that!)
~Our sermon at church on Sunday was titled "You are not alone" and the key verse was Isaiah 41:10. That's the verse I just posted along with Griffin's picture last Thursday! Wow, isn't God amazing!

~I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already! Hopefully I'll have a brain inspired post by then *grins* Love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet picture. You Kenny's great grandpa was a twin so you could just get your wish.Love, Cecilia

Matt and Lori said...

nice photography skills lady! Those beautiful leaves look like they are practically on fire with color!

Just wanted to let you know Matt and I started a blog! You have inspired us all :)