Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Cecilia!

Today is Kenny's beautiful Mom's birthday! And I think that is a great word to describe her, "beautiful". Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but I'm even more blown away by her beauty on the inside.
I can remember even from the first time I met Cecilia she was always so positive and kind. Always making sure that everyone around her is comfortable and taken care of. I will never forget three precious words that she said to Kenny as we were leaving their home after my first visit to Kansas with Kenny.... "she's a keeper". *grins*

We are also inspired and encouraged by her and her dedication to running! I am amazed every time I think about the fact that she can and has run more than twenty six miles, on multiple occasions! Wow! I can only aspire to be that good of a runner some day. Thank you for always keeping me motivated!

Cecilia also has such a generous spirit. She gives of her time and energy to serve others through her church and would be the first one in line if you were in need of a friend.

I am so very thankful that God placed her in our lives. I know she has had such an impact on Kenny becoming the man that he is today and I couldn't ask for a better Mother-in-law and friend!

Cecilia we love you so much and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too kind. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. This weekend was a blast. Thanksgiving Dinner, spending time with the family playing games watching the movies, going to the zoo. I couldn't have asked for a better holiday and can't wait to do it all again in a few weeks.
Love you two...Mom S

Anonymous said...

Is'nt it good to have a great mother-in-law. I am happy for both of you.
MoM