Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wii are family...

Kenny and I have been having a hilariously good time playing with our Wii lately. We've completely beaten the Mario Cart game, not much thanks to me, *laughs* and just beat the Mario Galaxy game as well. This is all while keeping to our "no tv" time rule mind you.

So, recently we've had a great time just playing around with some of the easy challenges and sports games and such. We've figured out a little trick to the bowling game, and Kenny can beat me at tennis without even looking at the screen! Whoa!
But one of my very favorites is Wii Baseball. The reason this is my favorite is because even though it's just me and Kenny playing the game in our living room, the Wii sets you up with a team of players who just happen to be our family! We've created Wii characters for all of them and so that is who the computer puts on our teams! *grins* Here is Kenny and me!
It is so fun! It feels like your whole family is there with you playing baseball *laughs* We'll be shouting at the tv screen "run to first mom!"....."hit a grand slam Julie"......"tag him out Bart"! It is hilarious!
So, I thought I'd share some of our Wii family with you guys! *winks* Sorry I couldn't get very clear pictures. It's hard to photograph a tv screen while you're playing a video game....

Here are my Dad and Mom...
My Mom always plays third base for me, you should see her make some diving catches!

And Kenny's Dad and Mom....Kenny's Dad hit one "out of the park" last night!Next are my brother-in-law Bart and sister Lisa....I haven't got Lisa's character quite right yet, but I'm working on it.

Here's my little sister Lori in action! *winks*

Somehow Kenny always seems to get Julie and Lori on his team....come on girls, you've got to play on my side *laughs*

And last but not least, my brother-in-law Neil and sister Julie....
Neil is wearing purple for LSU, not because he's a girly man *winks*

Well, I hope you had fun taking a little Wii tour of my family! I know "we" have a blast playing with them!

4 comments:

Neil said...

This is hilarious! :) My grandparents have a Wii now and I got to spend part of our vacation playing on it with all the family members my cousins have created on there. I caught myself saying stuff like "Go, Papa, GO!" So funny... I'm impressed with how close you have us :)

Kenny said...

Karen the Queen of the Wii People!!!

Neil and Julie said...

Yeah I think Neil and Mom are the best! How fun :)

Anonymous said...

That is so funny when you we'll have to do that with ours. But Our characters are missing something (beer gut- lol!)
Mom S