Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lunch with the ladies

On most weekdays I get to spend my lunch breaks at my sweet Mom and Dad's house. It is such a special time and I am so thankful that I get the chance to see them and relax and talk about my day and life. An added bonus is that I get to see my precious nephews several times a week when they are at Grandma and Grandpa's house *grins*

Well, just as a fun surprise I decided to invite my Mom and Lisa over to my house for lunch! I wanted them to have the chance to see our updates on the house and for Lisa to get to try out the Wii and play Rock Band with me because she rocks! *laughs*

We're all trying to eat healthier so Lisa suggested a gianormous salad! Look at these beautiful ladies chopping up all the delectable vegetables...We even had crispy, crunchy, smoky, bacon as a fun topper on our salad! Is your mouth watering yet? Lisa brought tomatoes and cabbage, hard boiled eggs, sweet baby bell peppers and all sorts of salad fixins.Look who I got to snuggle while Mom and Lisa fixed me lunch *winks* Griffin is such a sweetie!
We spent most of my lunch break preparing our glorious salad, but it was worth it!
We finished off our food and Lisa got to try out about three moves on the Wii fit *laughs* and then I had to head back to work. What fun, I think we'll have to have lunch at my house again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we had a good time. Your kitchen looks beautiful.
MoM

Matt and Lori said...

Aww looks like a fun time! Im jealous I can't make it there and back on my lunch break! Your kitchen does look lovely :)