Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My new do

I had a wonderful, pampering, relaxing treat during my lunch break today. I had an appointment to go and get my hair cut *grins* I usually schedule those for Saturday's, but it turned out to be a great pick me up for the middle of the day!
It just feels so nice to have some one dote on you and pamper you and wash, blow-dry and style your hair, and then you leave the salon feeling all fresh and stylish! I could get used to this! *winks*
Can you imagine being a celebrity and having a personal stylist pick out your clothes, apply your makeup "just right" and style your hair every day!?! Wow! Or someone who rubs your shoulders any moment you might need it throughout the day... that would be auh.may.zing! *laughs*
Well, I just wanted to share some pictures of my fun new do *winks* I think I'll schedule my next hair cut on a Wednesday again!

No comments: