Thursday, October 16, 2008

Movie night with the girls :D

Well, Kenny left yesterday after work to go to Missouri to meet Neil for a Man camping trip. They are going to Arkansas to camp out and hike and all kinds of fun! If only I had more days of vacation I could have gone too and it could have been Neil and Julie and me and Kenny. Well, I'm sure those boys will have fun anyway.

I miss him already. You wouldn't think one day would be a big deal, but....it is. I just enjoy having him with me. He makes me smile and he makes me feel safe. Well, I suppose absence makes the heart grow fonder right?

Julie came down here to see the family since Neil was going to be away from home, and now we've decided that I can ride back to Missouri with Julie and come home when Kenny comes home *grins* That will make for a fun filled weekend I'm sure! I haven't been up to see Neil and Julie's home yet, so I'm excited for that, and to visit their Church. :D

I had dinner over at Mom and Dad's last night so I could spend time with Julie while she's here. We went to the library and rented a bunch of girly movies. We watched Roman Holiday with Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck last night. Mom even watched with us. We had never seen it so it was a fun new treat for us all!

I just love all the cute 1950's clothes and the innocence and romance of the time. So cute!

Tonight's feature film is Auntie Mame or Swiss Family Robinson :) and I'm making dinner for everyone!

No comments: