Thursday, October 30, 2008

Two years ago!

Would you believe that it was two years ago TODAY that Kenny wrote to me for the very first time :) It still gives me butterflies and makes my heart leap when I read that first message he ever wrote to me. It is so amazing to see what God can do...to bring two people together like that. I am amazed and thankful each and everyday!

I was just thinking about my life and where I am and just how truly happy I am. This is the happiest and most content I've ever been with my life. I am really just enjoying every moment and looking forward to what each day brings.

When Kenny got home from work yesterday he greeted me with a kiss and an arm full of roses "just because".
He is unbelievable! I am so blessed to be his wife. I don't think I deserve him. I know it sounds goofy, but even the smallest things like making the bed, or doing laundry feel special because I'm doing them for Kenny. Just little ways to show my love.

No comments: