Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dear Karen,

I wish a wonderful birthday to the greatest wife a husband could ever ask for. No present or gift could ever represent the love that I feel for you. I hope that your 27th year was better than your 26th and your 28th year will be even greater. I thank God every day for bringing you into my life, and thank your wonderful parents for having you 28 years ago.
I cherish every minute that we spend together, and all the wonderful new things that you bring into my life. I have truly been on one adventure after another since I met you. You have taken me from coast to coast from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic. Gone swimming with sea turtles to hiking with bears. Run after burglars to getting ready to run marathons. I have almost been set on fire (not at all your fault ; ) which you helped put out, and you have helped me renovate our home, something I would have never thought I was capable of doing. I have seen great wonders of the world like the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone with you and those memories are just as fond as the times we go walking at the local lake. No matter what we have done whether it be traveling, remodeling, spending quality time being productive, or being lazy watching tv... every year, month, week, or day is something special because you are there.
On this special day, I just want you to know how exceptional you are to me. I could not have ever dreamt of a better wife than you. Karen you are so kind, wonderful, generous, one-of-a-kind, patient, loving, beautiful, and a thousand other magnificent things. You make me a want to be a better man, dream greater dreams, and chase after my goals.
On this birthday, I feel that you are the one giving me the gift of great memories that we have shared and the ones yet to come. I know that I have to be the luckiest man alive to have a wife like you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenny
That is the nicest thing a husband and son-in-law could say. It makes Paul and I happy to watch you and Karen as you live your married life. You are both so sweet and appreciative of each other. We love you both and are very happy for you. May every year exceed the one before.
Happy Birthday Karen!
Love MoM

Neil said...

Karen: Happy Birthday!!! I hope it's a great one :)

Kenny: Why do you have to go raising the bar for all the rest of us guys??? lol

Kenny and Karen said...

OH Kenny!! You are such an amazing husband! :)

Thank you so much for this beautiful letter. You mean more to me than you'll ever know!

I love you SO MUCH and treasure every single adventure we share!

Matt and Lori said...

I literally cried reading this post. Kenny you are wonderful and I am so glad you are part of our family and that you and my sister are so in love.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN! I hope it is as spectacular as you are! I can't wait to celebrate with you and the family :) Love you!