Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Camping in the living room!

Well, we had a glorious five month anniversary celebration. We rented a cute little cartoon movie, Kung Fu Panda, and ordered Chilis to go. I ordered their new chicken tacos which turned out to be fabulous! We moved our mattress into the living room and Kenny got a wonderful fire roaring and we just had so much fun "camping" in the living room! We stayed out there Friday and Saturday nights and had wonderful fires going both evenings. We were ever so thankful for all those tree limbs we cut down and had ready and waiting for us to have a fire with ;)

Saturday Kenny and I had another soccer game. It was such a close game this time. The final score was 7 to 8....we just lost by one point. I brought my throat spray with me just in case I had a coughing fit *grins* I did use it several times, but since I was out sick last week I was really wanting to play this week. It's fun to feel like part of the team and just run around and be active!

On Sunday Kenny and I went out to lunch with Dad and Mom and Lori at IHOP. I LOVE spending time with them we just can't stop talking and laughing. Then when we got home we cleaned ALL the leaves off the lawn again. It really is a never ending job. I raked them out of the flower beds and Kenny was sucking them up with the lawn mower and we made a pretty awesome team! The weather was just gorgeous. Minimal wind and seventy four degrees!!! In NOVEMBER!! Can you believe it!? We're planning a trip to Lawton next weekend to go hiking around in the Wichita Mountains and see the wildlife refuge. I sure hope the weather is just as beautiful.

No comments: