Sunday, November 9, 2008

Engagement Anniversary!

One year ago today....Kenny asked me to marry him!

Kenny's proposal was super sweet and so special! He asked me to come and take some pictures of his middle school basketball team (that he coaches) because they just got their uniforms and their first game was coming up soon...So I drove down to his school on Friday right after work.

They had just finished practice and went back in the locker room to put on their new jerseys. I was getting my camera ready. Then they got all lined up on the bleachers and started pulling out a banner.

I assumed it would say "Roosevelt Titans"....Well I was reading, through my camera, and it said...Will you marry me?

WOW!! I was so excited I started shaking and was so close to tears and Kenny walked forward and got down on one knee and said the sweetest things and asked me to marry him.

Needless to say I said YES YES YES!!! I Will! :)

It was a dream come true! :)

He had already asked both of my parents, I don't know how or when he slipped that in, but I'm so glad he did. He's THE perfect man for me and the answer to my prayers!

No comments: