Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Give Thanks!

Well, I'm about to head off for my first Thanksgiving with my Husband! We're venturing up to Kansas to see Kenny's family and spend our holiday with them.

There are so many many things that I am thankful for this year.
  • God, of course, for His never ending love for me.
  • Kenny, our marriage and the start of a wonderful life together.
  • My family for their love and constant support in everything that I do.
  • Kenny's family and their love and patience towards us for being far away.
  • My many friends (who feel like family)!
  • And the everyday moments where I can only sigh in awe of ALL of God's blessings, thank you Lord!
I hope everyone has a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and really takes time to remember all the things that they are thankful for.

No comments: