Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Seven Month-a-versary!

Today Kenny and I celebrate SEVEN months of marriage, AND our first "month-a-versary" in a WHOLE new year (2009)!

I'm telling you, the months are just coming and going so quickly! I remember thinking that sounded so funny when I was a kid, hearing grown up's say time passed so quickly and me thinking.... no it doesn't, that's just crazy! Back then, an hour and a half car trip seemed like FOR-EV-ER! My sisters and I would have to bring books and crayons, card games, paper and pencil and all sorts of things to entertains us for the ENTIRE hour and a half. Now, being in the car for four hours or more is no big deal! ;) Eeek! I'm getting OLD!

Anyway, every moment I'm with him I love this man more and more. Thank you God for placing Kenny in my life!

I think we are going to get Cracker Barrel (to-go) to celebrate. We are such home bodies, we'd rather snuggle up on the couch then get all dressed up and go out *grins*

I love you Kenny!

"I have found the one whom my soul loves" Song of Solomon 3:4

No comments: