Friday, March 27, 2009

BLIZZARD !?!

So apparently there is supposed to be a BLIZZARD blowing in this afternoon! I can't believe it! Just when I was getting nice and ready for spring, adoring all the little buds popping out on the trees and bushes, coming to grips with the fact that we just wouldn't get any snow this winter....and BAM! Here comes the snow!

Do you think it's going to look like THIS?

I'm still not sure I believe the weather man. They're predicting three to six inches of snow, with snow drifts!! Wow! I have a sneaking suspicion that the "snow" won't even stick to the ground. It is very wet and rainy now though!

I went to the grocery store on my lunch break today just in case we're snow bound for the next few days *grins* I was going to go after work, but that is just when the snow is supposed to hit and I have a feeling the grocery stores may get pretty busy!

Kenny and I are excited for one more wintry chance to use our firewood! I called him at lunch and he's going to stop by the Redbox (movie rental) and get us some movies to watch tonight! Yay, he's so thoughtful!! Plus KU and OU are both playing basketball games tonight, so we should have no shortage of entertainment!
I hope everyone has a fun wintry evening!

No comments: