Monday, March 2, 2009

Omni Dome Grand Canyon Adventure!

I'm happy to report that I actually got quite a bit of spring cleaning done. I cleaned out one whole room of "stuff" and sorted and organized our wrapping paper, bags and bows so that they'll be handy when we need them. Once that room was cleaned out I also did some heavy duty dusting and vaccuming :)

On Sunday Dad Mom and Lori invited Kenny and I to go to the Omnidome with them to see the Grand Canyon Adventure! It was sure to be a great treat since Kenny and I were just at the Grand Canyon last March, and it didn't fail to entertain! I recognized several sites *grins* how cool!
The Omnidome is an amazing imax movie theater. It has stadium seating and the movie screen actually surrounds you! Wow!When they pan over the canyon or zoom past a cliff you actually feel.like.you're.flying!!! SOOOoo Fun!After the show was over there was an Omnidome employee who had a segway scooter that he was letting people test drive! Of course I jumped at the opportunity! It was such fun! At first I was a little timid, you kind of feel like you're not completely in control. But after I got the hang of it I was wanting to take that thing sailing at FULL SPEED!! The man said they can go twelve miles per hour, but little did we know he had it set at half power (for our safety...) boo *grins*


Aren't Mom and Dad cute here ridin' their segways!!

Can you imagine someday in the future when everyone has one of these, or a jet pack, or teleportation!!! WOW!

During the course of my cleaning and organizing I discovered a gift card to The Olive Garden that we needed to use before it expired, so Sunday evening Kenny and I got Olive Garden to go. Yumma num num, I LOVE their salad and breadsticks! I could eat those for every meal!!
Here are a couple of our Grand Canyon pictures from last March!! What a fun trip! Anyway, Happy March! Can you see the tree buds coming out?? I CAN.NOT.WAIT!

No comments: