Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shopping spree with Mom

Shhhhh, don't tell Kenny, but I love this store!!
I'm just kidding, he would be proud of me for being so thrifty!! Seriously, you can find some REALLY incredible deals here. I'm not a shop-a-holic like some girls, but I do like to have cute clothes, and when I can get them at a great price....why not?

I haven't bought any new clothes in quite a while and I was needing some new things for the spring weather so Mom and I went to Ross after work on Tuesday. We had a ball (of course, we always do when we're together). I bought three new shirts, a pair of black dress pants, a gray pencil skirt, and two pairs of shorts and my grand total was....drum roll please........$54.19 *laughs* SO EXCITING! That comes to less than $8.00 per item, wow!

It helped that I was able to exchange some shoes that Lori got me for Christmas (that were too big), but a good deal any way you look at it :)

I wore my gray pencil skirt to work today and just couldn't stop smiling *grins*

No comments: