Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Julie

Happy 25th Birthday to my wonderful sister Julie!!

She is such a great friend! Julie is such an encourager to me, especially in my walk with God. It is kind of funny to say that your little sister is your example, but I love the way she loves God!

She is so fun to hang out with and we both get SO excited about the smallest things! We love music and I have such a great time when we get to play piano and guitar together!! Julie is gentle and SO creative! She makes jewelry and cards and all kinds of amazing things! I love the way she never has a bad things to say about anybody!

Julie, I love you, I wish I was right there with you in Missouri today, but I hope you have a GREAT birthday!!

1 comment:

Neil and Julie said...

Aww! Thanks Karen! You are wonderful! Im so glad we are friends and sisters :)