Monday, October 19, 2009

One down, two to go!

I just wanted to share an update on the soccer tournament, game one was on Monday and we WON eight to one!!! Unfortunately I had to stay a little late at work and didn't get to the game until just before halftime. Some of the fans on the sideline informed me that the score was two to zero, we were winning *grins* It was such a pretty day! Warm with the sun just starting to set, but the wind was blowing like crazy! I don't know how they can control that ball with gusts like that!
They made some plans at halftime and got ready to push hard through the second half!Here's that goal keeper I was telling you about, thankfully I got a clearer shot this time *smiles*What a fun game this was! I love those games where you can sort of relax and feel confident that your team will win! Kenny even got to send in some smaller younger players so they could get some playing time in too.

There are some really great soccer players on this Titan team! You should see that fancy footwork in person! I just grin with glee and squeal for joy sometimes!

They probably think Mr. Schell's wife is crazy.....or that I'm the greatest fan on earth (hopefully the latter) *winks*

I was pretty excited to catch this plane flying right over the field...
I was imagining that there was a camera crew up there filming our guys in action!

We scored SIX goals in the second half and the sidelines were just erupting! Can you see those smiles in the picture below? *grins* That's one game down and two to go until we're the champions!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee!!! way to go Titans!
Love, Mom S

Neil and Julie said...

woo hoo! they can do it!