Sunday, February 15, 2009

Eight Months!!

We had an extra special eight month-a-versary because it just happened to also fall on Valentine's Day! So romantic ;)
We decided that getting food to go would be the best plan. It would just be so hectic and crowded anywhere we went and we would much rather be comfortable and just focused on each other. So we ordered Cracker Barrel to go and Kenny built us a roaring fire in the fire place. We are so thankful for all of that great fire wood we have stacked in the back yard. It really makes fires easier when the wood is so handy.

Kenny got me a great gift and it is sentimental too. Tickets to see Billy Joel and Elton John in St. Louis Missouri in May. It is sentimental because the first Valentine's gift he ever gave me was tickets to see Billy Joel here. Awwww, he's a romantic at heart!

We got all snuggled up on the couch and Kenny suggested that we watch Casablanca. I love that movie, this was only my second time to see it, so I'm still noticing interesting new things.

I couldn't ask for a lovelier night of romance with my sweetie!

No comments: