Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

In honor of Valentine's Day I wrote Kenny 100 things about him and it was so much fun I thought it would be neat to share on here :) Some of the things probably won't make sense to anyone but us, but they're still fun *grins*

~100 Things about Kenny~

1. You are a Godly man of integrity
2. You always have an answer to my questions, even if you have to make it up
3. You secretly like HGTV especially House Hunters International
4. You always save the last bite for me
5. You blow me air kisses
6. You know all the music artists and can match them to their songs
7. You put up with my lawn watering mania
8. You make me so incredibly happy
9. You always get me started on projects that I’d otherwise delay
10. You have thick curly cute hair (that you let me cut)
11. You know everything about sharks
12. You are freaked out by bugs, but you still kill spiders for me
13. You are THE BEST teacher in the world and sincerely care about your students
14. You play “name that musician” with me even though I only ever guess Meatloaf
15. You ALWAYS open doors for me, even in the middle of the wilderness
16. You hate sauces, but you love ketchup
17. You bring me roses….just because
18. You can read a book faster than anyone I know and I love that you’re so well read
19. You hold all the three-point records in basketball at your high school
20. You make me feel safe
21. You don’t like to order food at the drive through or over the phone, you make me do it
22. You are the best vacation planner ever
23. Your toes bend way backwards but not very far forwards
24. You get the cutest twinkle in your eyes when you smile at me
25. You have a Man chin
26. You encourage me
27. You buy the best Christmas presents
28. You remember everything
29. You can hula dance better than Hawaiians
30. You beat me at every game we ever play (except that one game of Risk)
31. You don’t like to lose
32. You always laugh at my jokes (even the silly ones)
33. You make me want to be a better runner
34. You make lists and actually do the things on them
35. You have a sweet tooth but not for Chocolate
36. You are incredibly intelligent
37. You are an amazing photographer
38. You have a sexy athletic body
39. You say a prayer and squeeze my hand before we take off in an airplane
40. You have a secret handshake with me
41. You like to be babied when you’re sick and you baby me when I’m sick
42. You are such a sweet Son and Grandson
43. You are a dedicated coach
44. You are the answer to many years of prayers
45. You take such good care of me
46. You still give me chills
47. You wish you could play an instrument
48. You make a mean fruit smoothie
49. You love going on adventures with me
50. You guide me lovingly through a crowd
51. Your reach for my hand when we are together
52. You got hit on at Charleston’s
53. You get excited about animals and nature
54. You make me feel beautiful
55. Your cell phone number, when dialed, sounds like “camp town races”
56. You are very humble
57. You called me genuine and spunky the first time you wrote to me
58. You were attacked by buffalo gnats and had to go to the ER when you were a kid
59. You are fun
60. You want a son and you want to name him Dat
61. You would love a daughter just as much (and probably name her Dat too)
62. You would love to live on acres of land in the mountains
63. Your favorite musician is Seal
64. You would love a little boxer puppy
65. You have soft baby lamb earlobes
66. You cheer for the underdog
67. You have an endless collection of CD’s and DVD’s
68. You have that perfect spot, right under the crook of your arm where I always want to be
69. You are perfectly content to stay home and spend time with me
70. You keep me warm
71. You are an excellent Salsa dance partner
72. You say “for the greater good!” with me
73. You know what “falcon, falcon, temple” means
74. You look great in a tuxedo
75. You make my dreams come true
76. You lovingly take care of the “man” chores
77. You want to be with me forever
78. You think all dogs are boys and all cats are girls
79. You are a leader
80. You like to stick your cold feet under my legs
81. You are my one and only
82. You follow world events and know about politics
83. You laugh at my Dick Morris impression
84. You know how to use and have used up an entire fire extinguisher
85. You call to check on me when there is a storm
86. You beat the Cracker Barrel peg game on our fourth date
87. Your eyes are the color of sweet maple syrup
88. You like your Kool Aid with extra sugar
89. You want to learn how to Scuba Dive
90. You used to rub my ring finger before there was a ring on it
91. You notice when I take a deep breath or sigh
92. You love Charlie Brown and Garfield
93. You are going to change the world
94. You make me proud
95. You like to have a BIG glass of water
96. You always kiss me goodbye
97. You taught me how to play soccer and golf
98. You’re who I want our kids to be
99. You love God
100. You love me

I love you Kenny!!

No comments: