Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bee-Boo I love you!

Happy 4th Birthday to my sweetie pie nephew Bryce!

I CANNOT believe he is FOUR already! I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday *grins*
Wowee I was praying for that sweet boy (and Lisa and Bart) that day! All day at work I was fielding and making phone calls to and from Mom to get updates....what's happening now? Is he here yet? Is everything going okay? etc. *grins* well, everything went GREAT and we got to see his smiling face that night..... May 23rd, 2005! Bart (his Daddy) actually had to go out of town for a few days about a week after Bryce was born! Lucky for me I got to stay with Bryce and Lisa while Bart was gone and Bryce and I bonded like bread and butter!
He's my little sweetie pie! In fact, I'm the one who gave him his little nickname "Bee-Boo"~it means I love you *grins* (see how it rhymes...bee boo I love you!)
He's so fun, and ALL boy! He wants to see how things work and use every single one of Grandpa's tools(or "ha ha" as Bryce calls him).
I love the way he satisfies my baby needs without me actually having a baby yet *laughs* (don't worry Lisa, I know my day will come soon *winks*)
This is THE big FOUR year old today!
He's so funny, see those ankle weights on his ankles and wrists? He's doing his exercises "so he can grow big and strong like his Daddy Bart" (soooo cute!) *laughs* I promise we don't torture him with ankle weights! Here's Bryce and Bart...
Well Brycey, I love you and I hope your birthday is TONS of FUN!!

(he's getting a swimming pool in his backyard from his Mom and Dad!!! *grins*)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My how time flies. The pictures are really cute.
Mom