Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Birthday and Fantasy Football

I just wanted to share Kenny's birthday with everyone...

After work I made a cake for him, so it was making the house smell all yummy by the time Kenny got home. *grins*
It just so happens that he had a live fantasy football draft online on his birthday *winks* Kenny is actually in THREE fantasy football leagues this year, one with his family (I'm in that one too!! woo hoo), one with his brother and friends, and one with the good old boys from college...this is the one that did a live draft online.
You should have seen him typing back and forth, cracking up and having a great time catching up with all those boys! Man what fun!
Well, they got the draft all done and he's got the SAME quarter back in all three leagues, Tom Brady. That's an amazing coincidence *laughs*

After fantasy fun we ate dinner and Kenny opened his gifts from me...
A "Throw ball" tee-shirt (this is kind of a joke on football because soccer is "real" football, I mean, really...how often do NFL players touch the ball with their foot? *laughs*), a bunch of football trading cards (he loves to buy and sell those on ebay), a new video game for his xbox 360 called Bioshock (this is a creepy game! I can only play for a few minutes before I have to turn the reins over to Kenny to finish up for me!) and I made him a photo scrapbook of our Yellowstone Vacation adventure. He was so sweet looking at the book, exploring every page and admiring the writing and quotations! I love that guy!!
We enjoyed some cake and played his video game until it was time for bed *grins*

No comments: