Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Feelin Tidy...

He he he... I was feeling extra energetic last night when I got home from work. Dad and Kenny had moved two big recliner chairs (for Neil & Julie) and a large wooden cabinet (for Mom & Dad) out of our garage on Friday evening. I couldn't believe how much extra space this opened up, so when I got home yesterday I got to work tidying ;)

I moved all the boxes of things and sports stuff from the center of the garage over to the edges where the new space had opened up, threw away some empty boxes and junk stuff, re-organized and stacked up several things and swept out all the leaves and dust! Wow, I'm just so proud of myself ;) I didn't even do THAT much, but it makes me smile everytime I pull my car in the garage.

Kenny was like "Wow! Did you clean the garage?!".... I think he was impressed ;)

I did actually get a chance to work on the wood work for the kitchen cabinets over the weekend too. I finished the second coat of stain and varnish on the frame work, so all I have left is the drawers and doors and then Kenny will put the new hardware (knobs and drawer pulls) on. YAY!! I can't wait to see how it will look! I'll have to post some before and after pictures!

No comments: