Tuesday, September 16, 2008

VICTORY!!

Kenny's middle school soccer team had their FIRST game of the season yesterday. I love to see those guys playing their hearts out and getting the chance to watch Kenny coach (he's great at it!). The games start at 5:00 and that's the time I get off work, so I missed the first few minutes :( BUT, I got to see BOTH goals...that's right! They won two to nothing! Good job guys! ;)

The weather was just perfect, about 79 degrees, slight breeze, just gorgeous! I was excited just to be outside! Since I got there late I just sat in the grass on the opposite side of the field. I never know when or where I can cross the field, I'd hate to get in the way of the action. I figured Kenny would spot me over there, but after the game he was calling me on my cell phone to make sure I was okay. He was worried about me the whole time...that I had car trouble, or something like that. He is so sweet, always concerned for my safety and well being ;)

We walked together from the soccer field back to the parking lot and one of his players asked Kenny "is THAT your wife Mr. Schell?" Soooo cute!

No comments: