Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good Morning!

What a pretty morning it was today. I had my breakfast out on the back patio and read my devotional outside in God's nature. It was so pretty! Nice and cool and the morning sun was just jumping and sparkling off the pool. What a great way to start the day! :D
I think it's so neat how God puts this craving inside you for the next season just before it gets here. It's that way for me at least. Just towards the end of summer I just can't wait for Fall, then near the end of Fall I'm excited for winter and so on. Just all the little details that God created for us are such a blessing. How can anyone see a brightly blooming flower or the amazing reds and oranges and yellows of the leaves changing color or the intricate sparkles of every DIFFERENT Snowflake and not feel God's love all around them. I am so thankful for His blessings in my life.

No comments: