Friday, September 12, 2008

Sister Time!

Hooray! Julie came down from Missouri yesterday afternoon to visit the family for a while while Neil is away at a conference with church. It's so funny to be so grown up now, talking about our HUSBANDS and our HOMES and all that sort of stuff. Then just a few minutes later be talking and bursting into giggles like always. Lori came down from Edmond after she got out of class and we had Pizza with Mom and Dad and watched Spiderwick Chronicles (thanks Kenny for letting us borrow your NEW movie) ;) It ALWAYS refreshes my spirit to spend time with my sisters!

Everyday this week I've been wanting to work on refinishing the wood on the cabinets in our Kitchen. Kenny and I already got the inside painted all fresh and white and Kenny removed all the doors and drawers for me and I started re-staining and varnishing the woodwork. I got one coat all done and have been on hold for a while. It seems like every time I get the idea I'm going to work on it the weather turns all humid and rainy :( Oh well, I'll get it done one day soon. We're so close to having the kitchen all finished I just want to accomplish this last task! :)




Kenny's worked so hard all summer on the house, I asked if the wood on the kitchen cabinets could be my one little project! So, I'm excited to complete my task.

No comments: