Friday, April 3, 2009

Plannin' and dreamin' and wishin' and hoping'

Yesterday evening I got to have dinner with a super sweet gal! Her name is Stacey and she is my best friend Stephanie's little sister. We met up at Ted's, an ultra yummy Mexican restaurant, and got plans underway for Stephanie's baby shower, what FUN!!

I can't spill all the details online because we want it to be a surprise to Stephanie, but let me tell you what, we are having a blast already. It is so exciting to plan a special party in honor of a wonderful friend and her baby to be! The food and decorations and games and gifts woo hoo, I'm excited *grins*

Stacey is an extra great co-hostess because her job is an event planner for OU. How lucky can I get! I know she will be so organized and she always has great ideas!

Another sweet friend of ours, Amber, is going to co-hosts with us. She couldn't make it yesterday, but she'll be at the next meeting. I know Amber will be a great help because she has a sweet baby girl of her own and knows a thing or two about baby showers! :)

Anyway, I am looking forward to this weekend. I'm going to FINALLY finish all of the kitchen cabinet doors and have one more project completed (whew, breathes huge sigh of relief).
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: