Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ten month-a-versary!

Woo Hoo! Kenny and I celebrated ten months of wedded bliss yesterday! *grins* I can't believe we're getting so very close to one year! Wow! Before we know it, it will be ten years, then twenty-five, then fifty! Whew! Slow down you ticking time you.....

This is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding day because you can just see all the things that Kenny is thinking about *grins* I sure hope all of his expectations and dreams from that day are coming true!
And, since I shared one of him, I'll share one of me. This picture is extra special too! Kenny and I left the wedding reception for just a bit to wander out in the garden with our photographer and get some additional pictures of just the two of us.

While we were strolling and chatting I mentioned to our photographer, Lenard Brakebill, what a talented photographer Kenny is. Lenard instantly stopped what he was doing and actually handed over his huge, probably several thousand dollar camera to Kenny. "Here, photograph your bride" he said. It was so special and amazing. I could literally feel my smile and demeanor transform knowing it was Kenny, my new husband, on the other side of the lens. And here's the result....
What a special day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great game http://rijoo.mybrute.com/

Anonymous said...

Kenny, you picked a wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, kindhearted and caring bride. You did good. I'm proud that you are part of our family.
Freda/Mom