Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm NOT paying my taxes!!

Well, it's official, I have decided that I'm not going to pay any taxes this year.

I mean, taxes take a lot of time to figure all out and a lot of money and since so many government officials haven't paid theirs.....I'm just not going to pay either. Really, what could happen?
Oh, and one more thing.....









APRIL FOOLS!!!

As easy as that would be, and as much as I'd like to, I'm a good girl and I obey the law *grins* Although, sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who pays taxes *laughs*

But, I know there are a lot of good benefits that I recieve that are all provided by tax dollars. So, I'll just take ten deep breaths and pay those stinkin taxes ;)

On a lighter note, my Mom found a really great deal on a huge mirror on craigslist. We went to look at it at lunchtime today and I fell in love! It looks kind of like this....
It will be perfect to hang in our living room, maybe over the mantle. I can't wait to see how it looks! I'll try to post a picture of the REAL deal tomorrow :)

No comments: