Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Friends forever

Monday night was an extra special treat! I got to have dinner with two of my very best friends, Stephanie and Amber!
This is a picture of us from one of my wedding showers *grins*

I love these girls more than words can say. We have been the three musketeers ever since first grade! They are such special friends. We have SO much in common and share so many of the same values and ideals.

Looking back through my childhood and teenage years I am so thankful God placed them in my life. I know there are times that we encouraged each other, prayed for each other and really carried each other through life *smiles*

We went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant called Moe's Southwest Grill. It was really yummy! Stephanie was sweet enough to drive us all and drop us off at home again.

Can you believe we spent OVER two hours at that restaurant talking and catching up!?! The waiters probably thought we were crazy. The time just flew by. Obviously we need to get together more often *laughs*

Thank you girls for a fabulous evening, I can't wait to do it again!!

No comments: